Updated: Aug 10, 2020
A powerful way to tuck a payload of nutritious foods into one.
As a Certified Culinary Nutritionist and Instructor I am excited to bring you this amazing at-home, private, hands-on workshop from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
Smoothies and elixirs are a powerful way to tuck a payload of nutritious foods into a delectable, easy-to-digest package. If you’re stuck in a smoothie rut or simply don’t find drinking one satisfying enough, you may be in need of some blender rescue!
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover the secrets to a perfectly balanced drink, how to formulate smoothies and elixirs for maximum taste and nutrition, and the special ways you can ‘amp up’ your smoothie or elixir to make it extra snazzy.
Bonus: all of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, with vegan options if needed.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- 6 delicious and nutrient-rich smoothie + elixir take home recipes.
- Meal prep tips that will help you ease the breakfast or snack rush.
- How to transform your smoothies + elixirs into a satiating, full meal.
- Knowledge of essential ingredients you need in your daily smoothie or elixir.
- A solid understanding what smoothies and elixirs are, along with the health benefits of each.
- A single glass or mug can help you enhance your health, boost energy levels, improve digestion and immunity, reduce inflammation and more.
And there is so much variety of flavours to enjoy!
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to blend up health-supportive smoothies and elixirs that you can’t wait to sip.
This workshop is available at the location of your choice. All utensils, ingredients and resources will be provided. You will enjoy the recipes that are created while learning an abundance of information.
This is a 2 hour live demonstrated workshop with samples, information and recipe handouts provided. There must be a sink available, work space and seating for your guests.
If interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
$55 per person
No refunds for cancellations 48 hours prior to workshop