Updated: May 6, 2019
An amazing at-home, private, hands-on workshop.
As a Certified Culinary Nutritionist and Instructor I am excited to bring you this amazing at-home, private, hands-on workshop from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
You’ve probably experienced the 3:00pm slump, where you feel so desperate and hungry that you reach for the nearest cup of coffee and a pastry to get through the rest of your day. Or, maybe you have trouble throwing off the covers in the morning, or are too wired to sleep at night. And of course, those dreaded 4:00am wake-ups with your mind spinning. Imagine if you could wake up in the morning feeling energetic and ready to go, sustain that level of vitality all day long, and then sleep soundly through the night! Impossible? NO!
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience with up to 5 friends, where you’ll discover how specific foods can help you build and sustain your energy levels longer.
Bonus: all of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and so delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- 6 tasty energy-balancing take home recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Knowledge of how to sustain and balance energy levels from sunrise to sunset through food choices.
- An understanding of the best energy-boosting foods to eat and what to avoid.
- Reasons why blood sugar highs and lows impact your short-term and long-term health.
- Increasing your energy level is easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Culinary Nutrition Expert from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I have extensive experience in recipe development, therapeutic foods and cooking for health. I can help you learn how to eat for awesome energy while having a blast in the kitchen.
This is a 3 hour hands on workshop with full meal for up to 6 people at your location. Your location must have a sink and a stove top available for use. and. Location should have table surfaces and able to accommodate your guests. Additional attendees is $80 per person.
There is a demonstration style workshop available if interested please email directly for more information. The prices run $60/person or $250 per workshop with information and recipe handouts and samples.
No refunds for cancellations 48 hours prior to workshop